Cairns to Michaelmas Cay
This Michaelmas Cay cruise to the low-lying vegetated sand cay off the coast of Cairns provides not only the relaxation of an island environment but also a wide range of activities to take part including snorkelling, scuba diving
, semi-submersible coral viewing, coral cay scientific tours
, nature walks to view a bird sanctuary and more with a total of 8.5 hour’s worth of pure Great Barrier Reef experiences (and 4 hours spent on the reef itself). Informative ecological presentations are given by qualified marine biologists while on board the air-conditioned semi-submersible viewing vessel. Optional extras are also available including introductory diving courses, drinks and snacks from the fully-licensed bar, and a range of quality souvenirs and merchandise.
- Return cruise to The Great Barrier Reef on a luxury sailing vessel
- 8.5 hour barrier reef experience with 4 full hours on the reef
- Morning and afternoon refreshments
- Superb hot and cold buffet including seafood
- Snorkelling demonstrations and tuition
- FREE use of all snorkelling equipment
- FREE use of flotation vests
- Informative ecological presentations by our qualified Marine Biologists
- Informative tour on our air conditioned semi-submersible viewing vessel
- Guided nature tours of the island and bird sanctuary
Overall, this Michaelmas Cay tour is one of the best overall Great Barrier Reef experiences for non-swimmers available.